Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant typically found in grapes and, of course, wine. It is a phytoestrogenic compound which means it has a significant effect on hormonal levels in both men and women. Among other things, Resveratrol increases testosterone levels and balances excessive estrogen levels. It is known as a “universal antioxidant”. Many positive and beneficial effects are attributed to grape seed extract, especially antibacterial and antioxidant ones. However, it also plays an important role in sex life, boosting fertility and acting as an aphrodisiac. Various studies have shown that Resveratrol is effective in preventing colon cancer and lung cancer. Some of the studies suggest that it can slow the growth of cancer cells.
In addition to its beneficial effect on fertility, Resveratrol is also valued for its other effects:
- It is an effective cosmetic product that helps prevent premature ageing, restores collagen fibres and maintains skin smoothness and elasticity
- Resveratrol affects the function of insulin in the human body, helps treat metabolic disorders and reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- It is important for the proper function of the cardiovascular system and helps reduce high blood pressure
- It reduces the risk of dementia and therefore the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Grape seed extract is also effective in neuropathy (damage to the retina) treatment, it has a beneficial effect on eyesight and is especially suitable for diabetics and hypertensive patients
Notice and Safety Warning: Not for use by children, nursing or pregnant women. Do not use this product if you are taking anticoagulants. Store at temperatures between 15°C to 25°C. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule daily before or after a meal. Wash it down with water.
Each capsule contains: Resveratrol 250mg, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Softgel capsule shell
Content: 60 capsules (60-days treatment)