Bee pollen is a powerful antioxidant (detoxifies liver), a natural remedy for Candida albicans infections, it strenghtens blood vessels and supports the tissue hyperaemia.
Bee pollen contains:
- Proteins – it is especially rich in essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine and tryptophan). 30g of pollen can fully cover the daily need for essential amino acids.
- Sugars – glucose, fructose, dextrin, starch, cellulose, ribose, pentose, glucuronic acid, pyruvic acid, pollenin.
- Fats – the most important ones are essential fatty acids: linoleic, linolenic, arachidonic.
- Minerals – NA, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Co, S, Cu, P, Si, Se.
- Enzymes – pepsin, trypsin, amylase, invertase, phosphatase.
- Vitamins – A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, K.
- Other substances – organic acids, turpentines, nucleic acids, growth regulators and over 100 enzymes.
Recommended daily dose for an adult: Maintenance dose: 10 g per day. Loading dose: 20 g per day. A heaped teaspoon is equal to 5g. Recommended daily dose should be taken 15 min. before a meal or during a meal in the morning. Do not take the dose in the evening or before sleep.
Our advice: The pollen has unique and interesting, delicately sour taste, and thus it is perfect for flavouring fruit salads. You can also use it to decorate cakes and desserts, or just eat it alone.
You can buy the pollen in granular form. Recommended daily dose is 1-2 teaspoon of the bee pollen granules dissolved in honey or fresh fruit juice, yoghurt, kefir, with müsli or alone. In case of hard physical or psychological burden, take 3-4 teaspoons a day. We recommend you 15-day treatments with 10-days breaks during three months.
Storage: Make sure the packaging is closed. Store it in a cool and dark place. For a long-time storage, we recommend you to freeze it.
Warning: In case you are an allergic person, do not take the pollen without medical supervision!
A few more facts: Bee pollen protects reproductive glands against radioactive plutonium and iodine. To some extent, it also protects against the environmental pollution, e.g. against lead, mercury, aluminium, nitrates, and even against DDT, which is still present in our environment. Pollen contains nucleic acids, which have been proven to reduce the signs of aging. It helps to soothe the skin, reduces wrinkles, boosts energy, joy and vitality (especially when taken for at least three months).